- June 22, 2021
6:00 am - 7:30 am
Revit Lighting Users Group Session 2: Collaborative Workflow
The IESLA and SoCal IALD are proud to announce a 5-part series for lighting REVIT users. These lighting community events are interactive and will feature conversations about how lighting design and engineering firms are using REVIT. All are welcome and encouraged to share their questions and solutions.
In our second event we will explore WORKFLOW for a successful project and discuss:
- How to collaborate with outside consultants?
- Worksets Do’s and Don’ts
- How best to work internally as a team?
- Revit templates and why they’re awesome.
- How to document Revit standards?
- Your thoughts, questions, challenges, and successes with REVIT!
Look forward to these upcoming session topics:
FAMILY BUILDING: (Families, Tags, Parameters, Schedules)
TAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL: (Plug-ins, Rendering, Photometrics)
COMMUNITY TROUBLE SHOOTING: (community questions from sessions 1-4, View Range, Sconces, tape light)